Hello! Welcome to my blog! Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well. Press/PR please contact me at BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Rose Gold Heirloom Finds earrings: Diamond Drops, Filigree, and Rose Gold! Rose Gold Glitter Lips part 2!

Heirloom Finds, Rose Gold Tone Filigree earrings



Hi there!

Keeping up with the rose gold theme, here are some lovely earrings I've received from Heirloom Finds. They are available on Amazon and at their website HERE.  They are affordable and light to wear!  I think this is my favorite jewelry site right now.



Heirloom Finds describes these lovelies as:

These rosy toned drop earrings have a classicly cute style. Their rose gold tone filigree swirls around inside their teardrop design while clear crystals add a touch of sophisication to this already shining stule. These long drop earrings measure 2.5" long by 1.25 " wide with post backs for pierced ears.

Below I'm wearing them for my Rose Gold Glitter lips look.  I will post the makeup and all soon- but for now I wanted to share these pretty earrings.



They are disc-backed posts and they are not heavy to wear.  I loved how sturdy they were, because I hate it when affordable jewelry falls apart.  I think if you checked out Heirloom Finds you'd love them too.  Free shipping and this isn't an affiliate post, I bought all items myself.

Have a great day,
T

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Heirloom Finds said...

Thank you for the shout out! We love those earrings too, and happy to hear you like our site! -Heirloom Finds

Anonymous said...

Iron Investment 3000% daily for 5 days
Our vision is to achieve leadership of the primary market and in global investment in order to create long term shareholder value and have a sustainable business.
Daily Return 1200% - 3000% daily for 5 days min $500
Invest Now
http://www.iron-investment.com
Investment Services
http://www.payinghyiponline.com/ironinvestment.html